Re: flight simulators aside from euro fly?

Hi.
two things.
@7, IYP was the way how blind pilots could enjoy using flight simulation software by utilizing voice control of the aircraft, iyp went down in 2017 though and is no more relevant.
@8, well, pritty simple, Eurofly doesn't follow almost any aviation rules or procedures which are needed to fly a real aircraft.
I don't really know where to start because there is so much that is wrong to begin with. from the ATC which bounces you around the airspace, the altitude given in metres instead of feet, the fact that you for example manipulate the nose angle directly without any trimm control, the fact that you can taxi backwards with the aircraft, almost no FAA or Icao rules are used during active ATC comunication, squawks are used in the way how frequencys are used and vice versa ... the list continues.

You said that people want an arcade game where they don't need to learn complicated procedures. I can just talk from my point of view, but where in Eurofly are complicated procedures?

Greetings Moritz.