Re: response to reports

I do not even know if Richard and Sendermen are on the staff list anymore, that's how silent they are.
By the way, within the coming week there's going to be an admin update (I really might need to think of a different name as I'd love to get other staff involved with their own statements), since I didn't seem to do this over the past few months. It'll be a quarterly update for this particular instance with all of my thoughts on what's transpired so far.
Why?
Because, essentially, phase 1 is complete. It's the only way I can describe it. There's no real upcoming phases though. I didn't actually plan out phases, but the way it's gone, it's the only way I can describe it.
Also, we just scraped the deadline. The deadline was end of April 2019, and that deadline got hit on May 1, with the final part of the plan being the introduction of the rules to the actual rules page. It needs tweaking, as it's the visual styling that might be messed up and I might have to do better with the heading conventions, but it's there. It's better that the main bulk is now there because as we go, we will be able to tweak things. So, within the past four months... I'd say, success.
What's next for the community? Well, I'm going to be sending a message to the list today, because I don't exactly know. During the various discussions of drama, other points have been popping up on list that could be interesting, so I will be looking into those.
Stay tuned. I think things can only go up from here, I really do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector