Re: Would it be possible for someone to help me buy Jaws annual licence?

I'm fairly sure that getting someone to buy the license for you isn't against the terms of the license (see section 2.2.2 of the License Agreement for the terms of the Home Annual License), but I think the reasons that they don't want you to buy the Home Annual license outside the US is that your local distributor receives no money, and you can't get support from either Freedom Scientific (because you're outside the US) or your local distributor (because you're technically not one of their customers).