I need a help with latest android update

Hello all, today my android device samsung A6 is uptated on latest android version. On old version i set my kyboard to work on next way: when i tap on edit field and show kyboard, i can tap one time with a finger to type something. After updating i must tap two times on any letter to type that. I forgot which settings or how to set my kyboard to type letters taping one time instead two like now.