Re: BitLife the closest thing to the Sims we have right now.

hello all,

an update and a question for any of you other players.

The Fame update has come out in Bitlife now and now you can work to become a real celebrity through fame and other things. Along with that, there are some more pets, including lots of new cats and dogs, a few small animals, and what I am happy about, a few new exotic pets you can get like dingos and wolves. I love wolves so would really like to own one.

Your loved ones can now get kidnapped as well as a little event they chose to put in there.

On the lines of things going missing, the game has a notifications thing it does where it will bring up random events at weird times and you can get on your game and do things like scoop up money, get new pets, or stop people from robbing your house or stealing your car.

Those last two make me want to ask you something.

Believe it or not, I don't just keep my tablet around me at all times,  and sometimes these random events have come up at times I've been asleep or otherwise occupied. Because of this, I've had my car stolen twice on this playthrough. Once in the evening but I was doing something else at the time and once in the middle of the night last night.

This is getting me annoyed so if someone knows how to make this stop, please let me know.