Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

seb, the devil guardian is just like the huge battleship in 13 4. however there's a difference being that it has a shield. when the shield is down the devil guardian should sound just like the huge battleship, when it's up it has another sound. also when the guardian has it's shield up you will see in the object locator that it's glowing red. that means you can't attack it. just avoid it's atacks till the shield goes down. it takes a while to turn around so fly past it, shoot it quickly with missiles and go back up again. and that's the problem. I've been not leveling good, and the legs kill me in about 4 hits even on normal mode! and on normal mode now everything that I kill even the last 5 enemies give crap xp and it's really hard to level. so I need to play the game on other difficulties.