Re: how to use VAC (virtual audio cable?)

Hello.
You need to be more detailed in the kind of error you are getting. Anyway, its probably a signing issue, at least that's what happened to me when I tried installing it. Try to get the latest version.
Then you need to run the virtual audio cable control panel and click on set, to set up 1 virtual audio cable (I think this might have been done automatically when you install it.
smile
So all you'd need to do is setup your application to point its audio to the audio cable, then click on listen to this device and play it through your speaker if you want to hear it too (optional of course).

Hth.