Re: Is AudioVault permanently down or is it just temporarily?

Hi,
Thanks brad, lol
  I guess?
@queenslight, I just ran a quick search just to see if it was running or not, and it worked just fine, what with migration issues and all that.
By the search beeing broken, do you mean when you search for something and there's more than 100 results and you click on the next page? and it drops you to either movies or shows pages instead.
That bug is already known, and its on the todo list isn't all that major though hence isn't a priority atm.

As for a contact us link, I guess I could, wouldn't be any trouble but why I haven't done it is because I don't see a need for it atm, again though I guess I could and I probably will.
And Thank you for the support. smile

Grryf