Re: They don't like me because I'm blind...

I hate it when someone doesn't talk or like a blind person because they are blind.But that same person if you tell her/him that is fat thats it you crossed the line.
You make her/him feel bad but how the blind person feels when a sighted person treats the same way a blind person.
Maybe this will sound harsh but i rather have blind friends then sighted ones.
With a blind person i can talk share stories etc.
If its possible i can be friends with a sighted person too but if that person starts to treath me different because im blind then no thanks.
I dont know if i get the point across.