Re: Things you really miss?

I miss arcades as well. I miss playing all the mortal kombat games especially. That was how i got in to the series as a whole, and i have some great memories of playing those games at various arcades in my state. I also miss old tech. I remember my first computer, an old compaq desktop with windows 98 SE. That machine lasted several years, eventually getting an XP update, and trucking right along until the motherboard died. I have recently got in to buying older machines, and upgrading them, so they perform almost like new. I really can appreciate how far tech has come. I remember in the 90s how owning a computer was a big deal, almost like a status statement. I can even remember the dos days, and the games i played as a young kid on those systems. While i love modern tech, i really miss the days of old sometimes.