Re: RS games will be losing a lot of players this fall

Sorry, we should be furious at Apple for doing what every company will eventually do and for not worrying about our blind specific developers who cannot ubgrade their things? Makes a lot of sense doesn't it? There are billions of apps who need to switch to 64 bit, and it is normal to ask developers to do it, not to be frustrated at Apple. On to the original topic, RS games is going in a completely wrong direction, at least for me. Not only do they make press enter games and call them exciting new titles, they also have a web client which almost nobody uses, because it's really not following modern web technologies. What is the point of having a web client which reads the entire history aloud once you make any tipe of selection? Okay, no sounds, I can deal with that, but I cannot deal with the client being basically unplayable. I totally get that they are only 2 guys, that they have jobs, but this does not prevent us from reporting bugs does it? Quentin is only one guy, yet he's perfectly able to make a fully featured web app with sounds, features like shaking the device to perform various actions, gestures for iOS and so on. What's the difference here? I can, just like others recommend you to switch to it. I play RS from time to time, it has it's good things, but the last good game they have released is go fish. Sorry, but this is the price of cross platform development, you have to maintain your apps, no other excuses. Apple is not to blame here, theoretically it should be really easy to just compile it as a 64 bit app, if everybody else does it so should they if they want a mac app. RS games could in theory be great, I'd rather wait 3 years for an exciting game involving decisions to make than keeping up with their yearly game development and releasing something that's just press enter to play.