Re: Sound cutting out when splitting items in Reaper

Yeah, I saw they upgraded that.
I tried out your suggestions and here are the results:
Élastique Soloist has the most latency between items, but it still sounds the best of all the options available. Élastique Pro has a bit less, with Efficient delivering the best results of the three, time based anyway. Rubber Band Library appears to have the same amount of pause as Efficient has, which is not much, but there is at least an audible cut. SoundTouch has about the same amount as Pro. Simple windowed has the best results. Well, they do say it's fast so they weren't lying about that one. smile
I played around with the buffer settings as well and turned on the old processing mode, as anticipative processing had already been turned on, with no avail. Well, that's not completely true. I thought it was faster afterwards, but once I unchecked both of them it stayed the same, so not sure about that.
I also found out that the cuts in between items only occur if the previous of the two items has the ReaTune effect. If only the second one does it'll go over smoothly. Of course, you can circumvent this by growing the right edge of the item, but this requires time and a lot of fine tuning, which could be quite exhausting if you have to do it on many items. big_smile