Luna RSS, an rss reader, podcatcher and rSS creator all in one

Hello!
I am pleased to bring you the latest release from Nathan Tech, named Luna rSS.
Luna RSS is a feature packed program with the ability to carry out the following:
follow rss feeds, checking them for updates regularly and notifying you about it,
follow podcast feeds,
stream podcasts,
download podcasts,
search for podcasts on the iTunes repository,
build your own text rss,
build your own podcast RSS,
customise how often it checks for feeds, with a the possibility of different times for each feed.

Oh, did I mention, it's completely free?

You can grab a copy today at the link below.
This is the first I have ever delved into the area of podcatching, rss feeds or similar, so I'm really hoping you all find it as useful and as fun as I did making it.
The feeds produced by the program are w3c and Itunes compliant, meaning you can release them straight away.

Download here: https://www.nathantech.net/nathantechsoftware.php