Re: How to play my summer car as a blind?

That's sort of what I said, but in less words and more bluntly. Also,you forgot the golden rule Iron. EVERYTHING in MSC is out to kill you. Forgot to put on your seatbelt and you barely tap a wall? Dead. Flip off the wrong person? Dead. Piss off the shop owner? He won't serve you and you'll die. Answer the phone during  astorm? Dead (there's even an achievement for that one). Drink too much and piss in the wrong spot? Dead....

It's shorter to list what won't kill you. uh....the quit button probably won't. Seriously, it's not a game for the faint of heart, or impatient. Then again, nor is Revhead, my other suggestion. Admittedly, my experience in MSC can be summed up as followes: Teamed up to build the car, sharing the mouse. I got tasked to pour in the fluids. I put oil in correctly. I forgot the brake fluid, and the radiator fluid. Put those in after being reminded of it.....and sat back, job well done....

So, the team I was in started up the car, drove five feet, I shit you not, the engine ground to a halt and lunched on the internal bits. Lesson, always, ALWAYS tighten up bolts. Somebody forgot to tighten up everything on the engine, oil goes in, oil goes right back out the underside of the engine.....not a pretty sight.

EDIT: Just got reminded of this by housemate (who was part of that team), you walk along the road, and don't keep your head on a swivel, you die. Don't pay the bus driver? You're trapped on the bus and you die. You take the boat and drop something in the water and jump in? Yeah, dead. Or worse, you strand yourself on the island....dead. Though the most amusing one was flipping off the yellow car, him smacking into the bus, the bus running me over with the yellow car....then stopping and opening the doors just before the death music hit. Fucking bus driver. if I wanted a bus ride I'd have been at the bus stop, I mean, Come on!

EDIT 2: Another reminder from the same session (yay for permadeath being off, I got told to drive and was both being guided by a drunk friend and on keys....so, got to the drag racing area and between us we tuned up the car for a drag race run. Now, we had rally wheels on, friend had done the rally and come third, so I was being guided through putting the normal wheels back on.

Me: Okay we got it sort of on
Friend: Ah that'll do *drinks more beer*
me: You sure?
Friend: Sure, it won't come off at 100 km/h or anything

...you know where this is going. So I get tasked with doing a run, no seatbelt, since I was in and out of the Satsuma at hat time, and figured it's just a straight line.....yeah, well, got up to speed, I shit you not, wheel came off and the car pulled to the left and hit something solid. Cue groans of pain and death music. There went a solid 5 hours of progress between us....