Re: RS games will be losing a lot of players this fall

Does the playroom have Cards Against Humanity, or is there another accessible place to play it? That's the only way I'd ever give up on RS entirely. The current issue doesn't matter to me since I'm a Windows user, but I do agree that the last couple of releases have been disappointing, and I've been curious about the Playroom for awhile anyway.