A3, alien adoption agency, now officially out of beta and reopened.

I believe dark made a thread about this some time ago, but this just went officially live about a week ago. If you had an acount previously, it is still there, although everyone has been reset to level 1. I haven't had much time to mess with it yet, but everything's nicely labeled etc.There's so much stuff to do, I honestly have no idea what I should be doing first, which is sort of my gripe at the moment, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of help files or tutorial type stuff, at least yet.
Will be checking this out more in the morning, thought I'd make a topic for those who didn't know about it.