Mob Shift

I have made a new version of a game I've been working on since 2017 called Mob Shift. It's basically a replica of the Brain Shift game from Tiger Electronics. The game was prgorammed in Unity3D and it was coded in C#.

The game has all six modes from the Brain Shift game and extra features! The voices and music were professionally recorded in the studio. Currently I have Mac and Windows builds avaliable. I will be compiiling and iOS build and Android build soon!  For blind users, the numbers on the top of the keyboard will navigate through the main menu and when the game starts you press the letter on the keyboard that matches the colour. So if the voice says "Red" you have to press the R button.
https://samtastic.itch.io/mob-shift?fbc … FSifJxHeHw

Happy shifting!