Re: A strange issue with Cydia, I think

But why should I do this? Maybe it's not a problem, Mazen, maybe it's just like that. I am saying that because I've figured out that if the tweak is smaller, it goes smoothly, but if it's larg tweak, then thaat happens: I click install, cnfirm, then it says running, then loading, and then loading again after five seconds, and then voiceover just stops talking for about twenty seconds, then I am at the istalling screen, where I can restart springboard or return to cydia (if posible). But just for clerification, everything istalles perfectly fine.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector