Re: Somethinelse games, again and again

Because here's the potential problem.  I paid money for all the games yet I still had to download ipa's because they were purged from the app store. Usually, at least for the audiogames archive, the way we handle games with unknown licenses is that we can't have them officially available until we know how to handle them. This is why BSC was delayed because they were never officially made free until later. A company like Somethin Else, while unfortunately only too happy to cut off its game division, may wish and have the money to fully enforce copyright law. It's not fair, and copyright needs major reform to actually benefit creatives rather than fat corporations, but it is what it is. I'm sorry.