Re: The Grail ords, a text-based browser game

Okay I recreated my account, and I can say I'm very surprised at the access fixes here, the stuff that was confusing me with the inventory etc previously now makes a lot of sense, and I've even completed a few of the tutorial quests, as well as done some other things like jobs for people.
Oh, and I love the accessible minigames big_smile.

I'm Dark on there (inventive I know), and I put Mirage there as my referrer since she did introduce us to this game after all.

My only question at the moment involves that "daily tasks" thing under the character tab, since even though I did vote for the game on one of the sites, I didn't get an "okay" next to it the way I did after I ate some bread, ran in the Olympics  or took care of my animals, which seemed odd, indeed if you need to vote in all of those sites to get the daily reward that might be a miner pest since I'm not sure how many of those voting sites are accessible.
Other than that I look forward to exploring more of the game and doing some more of the quests, I'll say this is the first game I've actually seen cheese making as an activity, which is rather cool!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord Arogandor via Audiogames-reflector