Re: Good mechanical keyboards?

Well I have an asus strix pro tactic blue cherry switch.
Its a heavy beast, but I have used it for the last 4 or so years now and apart from a few non working issues with keys from time to time a firmware refresh always fixes it.
Keep meaning to clean the board since I havn't done that ever but I have never got round to it.
It is quite noisy, for a board, especially in business calls but since I am at home by myself its nice.
The thing is good and I like it a lot.
Its nice, and I find my typing speed generally is quite fast.
One thing to note though, apart from the inaccessible software for it that is which is not a problem is the media controls.
Now I don't need to be concerned with muting audio, I can hit that button and it mutes.
If I want to change the volume, I just role the roler and it does.
One thing to note though is that it does bring out some sound, when plugged into a usb hub.
Plugging it directly can help but if you like me want to hub it, you may want either an mbeat or similar charging station or m beat 7 port usb2-3 hybrid combo gaming hub.
The modle of unit I have cost me 60 bucks, but the newer modle I got a friend last year was 40.
It doesn't have the power port switches which means I can adjust what ports are active but its still ok.
For a good feel or backup, the logitech kb120d while is as old as god still sells and is fine enough.
If you really need something quiet, I would recommend as a backup the microsoft wired 600 board with multimedia controls.
I havn't used the controls but its a nice board.
I havn't noticed much issues with my board though a few people say its noisy and I guess it can be a bit loud at times.
Of course being a self employed contracter, the fact my board sounds like a typewriter actually is nice.
The engine is fast and well its good.
However firmware in this model hasn't been updated since 2017 so its probably no longer about.
It cost me 250 and I was conciddering corsair vengence.
For a backup, genius have good boards to.