Re: Three instances of NVDA at the same time causing problems!

I don't think that's multiple at once, Basically if NVDA crashes, it doesn't take it's system tray icons with it, so you get a bunch of dead icons in the system tray. You can click on them and they will die. I have never seen 2 copies of NVDA running at the same time, I don't even know how it would be possible. That would just cause so many issues, for example keyboard hooking, both trying to write to the same logfiles and config files at the same time, etc.