Re: girlfriend

Thetruegamer, that is just a creepy thought. I'm pretty suppressed when it comes to that sort of thing, so the thought of some virtual game to do it is, well, like I said, creepy! i'll have to share this around and see what other people think.
Come to think of it, I'm not sure I would want any kind of game with this much feedback. People are getting anxiety problems now because the visuals, sound, vibration, and the situational element of some games are enough to get to some people. Imagine trying to simulate all five senses! How many people would you see actually enjoying the games, and how many would either be fighting it or winding up in a hospital because they've had a nervous breakdown? Not saying that it wouldn't be popular... but it would definitely make video game debates even stronger than they already are. Lol.