Re: Hear movie sub titles with your screen reader

I wish I could use this, but I'm obviously missing something. I have the movie file that is a .mkv and its associated .srt file. When I select the option to create an mp3 from a movie, I select the .mkv file and it says that it is converting to mp3 but when the program closes, presumably finished, I can find no resulting .mp3 file anywhere. I looked in the output folder located under the Wade Machine folder in program files, no dice. Should I try a .avi file instead? Should I select the SRT file instead of the .AVI/.MP4/.MKV file? I'm so confused! Haha!