Re: Luna RSS, an rss reader, podcatcher and rSS creator all in one

Hello,

I've run into an issue. It seems that if the program is unable to load a feed, it doesn't give up. I have a feed that can't be loaded which is causing the program to be inoperable.
The status just says that it's loading two feeds and I'm unable to use the program while it's trying to load them. Would it be possible to have the program eventually give up on a feed if it hasn't been retrieved in a certain amount of time?

I'm trying to get some more information about what is wrong with the feed in case it helps to troubleshoot. My assumption is that the server hosting the feed is offline, so Luna just keeps getting a timeout. I have to figure out which feed is causing the issue before I know for sure though.

Thanks again for this program. It's extremely useful and I don't have to use QCast anymore.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector