Re: orbit reader 20 now on sale

I will do that and see what happens.
in the meantime, and another little interesting thing, not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but there is no explanation anywhere...
It turns out that when you turn the orbit reader off and store it, if you have not used it for say, a couple of days it turns on and off randomly, like really quick I guess to refresh the cells, it does this twice very quickly, and this has startled me at night hahahaha
there is actually no predefined time, it just happens very randomly and lasts for about 4 seconds or so. I have noticed this does not happen when battery is about or below 50%.
Maybe this is a self-regulating thing? a temperature and weather thing...
aside from this no quirks or issues at all.