Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

this sounds like great fun.  Looks like I'll definitely be donating.
I know I could go to kickstarter and find this out but if a project doesn't make its target, as its all or nothing, do donaters get money back?  If so, its a win win situation and I've no problem donating more than I might do otherwise.

  • [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: audiodefence
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dan_c
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dan_c
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: brad
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: brad
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dan_c
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ