Re: Celtic tribes

I would like to give an update.
@kb, I know that the welcome was a bit rough, but the tribe is friendly when they get to know you. They kind of have to when dealing with my antics, I don't do well with diplomacy. Still, continue growing and do as Enforcer suggested, trust me he knows what he's doing and talking about.
@Mazen, keep growing. I realized my mistake when asking about kb so early on. The biggest problem is sticking with the game even when it's a bit draggy. The tribe does not want to have a bunch of members that join and then become inactive.
Also, don't post the links unless you're inside the game. They don't do anything outside of it and there's no way to activate a link from the game unless somebody else posts it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector