Fable games playable or not?

Hi,
I was thinking of buying the first Fable and game trying it out. My questions are,
1. How playable is it? Like is it easy to find places or how to know if you chose a good action or evil action.
2. Is the equip screen easy to navigate?
3. How can you tell if you found a dig spot or fishing spot?
4. Has anyone on hear ever completed it on  good or evil?
5. Is their a way to tell that you got enough xp to level up your skills?
I’m also one of those who wants to get everything in the game. I also know I can’t get everything.