Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

oh. It's me again!
just wanted to update the forum with a few awesome changes that took place recently:
First, the way socials are matched to was revamped, so that there was no command conflicts ever.

More importantly though:
the very best of evenings to you all. Our final overhaul to level 1, starter, activities is now complete and boy is this one a big one. Hunting has now been made far, far more interesting, with some features including: 1. The area for hunting now actually looks like a forest, with trees, bushes, and undergrowth. 2. There are now four types of hunting: fox hunting, Incora hunting, deer hunting, and horned-sheep hunting. 3. Dragon's hunt differently to other races. 4. Some new NPC's have been introduced. 5. You now sell your meat directly to NPC's 6. Spears now only use one hunting method, where as bows, newly introduced, use two. 7. You make your own bows, from scratch and can customise them. 8. You can look at, and social at, everything. literally, even the path. try it. There are many more features that this new hunting activity includes, something which the testing HTPL team were more than thrilled about. To give you an idea, here's the opinion of one of the HTPL's The coolest thing to me about this new activity is the maze. I like mapping things out like that, and it adds something we've never seen in cr before as far as I can think of. it's like you have to find your way around the forest and actually strategise your hunt a little. Feedback always appreciated. Enjoy, and keep raging!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohammed-mufleh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blind-gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mhr91358 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector