Re: Huntation, coming soon!

The thing is, that's sort of the hole point. It's supposed to be like super egg hunt, that's why it exists, that's the vision behind it. Sure it'll be different, I have a few things i'm working on already, but part of making it like that was posting it here to see if people had any ideas as to how it could be made different.
Here is part of the readme.
This game, made mostly in the stile of the first egg hunt, pretty much picks up where that game left off. In other words, this is sort of like a watered down version of super egg hunt, without all the bells and whistles.
So yeah, that's sort of what this is, and that's clear even from the name. I still don't really see what the issue is, super egg hunt is currently the only game of it's kind in audio, and it pretty much bearly ever gets updates. Maybe in 2069 when super egg hunt 2.0 comes out it'll be more exciting, but for now once you've unlocked all the modes and gotten a lot of the trophies there's only so many times you can go through normal and chicken coop and whatever else. So yeah, I thought hey, how about I make something like this with a similar concept but with different ideas? I've even thought about adding achievements, one thing that's already in the works is game modes that you unlock based on how many eggs you've gotten in total, though currently there's only two of them and the second one is still kind of half finished.