Re: kung fu strike now 80% off on steam!

Hey guys! I've also started to play this game yesterday although I bought it three weeks ago for the full price, lol!
I'm also stuck on level 8, the boss is really hard indeed, in the second part sometimes you must get around it by moving left and right one step but
It's tricky. I've also beat level 1 in the 3 difficulties and the army menu didn't unlock, not sure what to do. Help would be appreciated. thanks!