Re: Scrolling battles pro

Hi all.
I know it's been a while since i've given an update, and that's mainly because i've had other things going on, other games, etc. Not to mention I'm in the middle of my GCSE's, I think they're finals to you americans. Anyway, given everything I just haven't really had the time or the will power to do much with sbp. As so many people have already said, there's just really not much that can be done at this point. The code is just, not nice, and there's just not much more I can do with it. People have been talking about adding vehicles, but the chances of that happening are unlikely given how everything is currently in the client. It'd take a big re write to fix half the issues, and I'm just not sure if it's worth the effert at the moment. Right now I have something much better, or rather, an update to something much better in the works that I might be unvailing in a few months. Given all that, you can pretty much consider this game abandoneware until ferver notice. Once my exams are over and I have more time on my hands, i'll do a little patch fixing the major bugs, and then that'll be it. Who knows, I may even take the offline code and make an offline game with it, since as mason rightly said, this game just was never meant to be online.
To all you who currently play sbp, thanks for all the support you've given during it's development, and as I said, the thing i'm talking about will I hope replace sbp nicely, that is, provided people don't start drama or anything because of it's existance, which could happen, but more on that later.
Thanks for reading.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : berdberd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patrickthepatshit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector