Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

[[wow]], I didn't realize the description was as a zombi gameshow. Sort of reminds me of that old game Smash tv (which I still have a copy of for mySnes), but with zombies instead of mutants and robotic tanks.

I'll definitely pick this one up and I hope developement goes well, indeed I've always thought those old arena style shooters like smash tv and robotron would make really perfect fp audio games ever since the gma engine, and doing it on Ios is a great idea.