Re: computer science major and information technology major help needed

Sure. I used audio books at first from a service in the West called Learning Ally. This failed ultimately because of the visual nature of many of the Computer Science concepts. So I turned to Braille.

I still have two Braille books remaining: a book on Discrete Structures (upper-level CS math course,) and a Braille book on programming AI which I needed as part of a CS elective course I was taking. The AI book is hardcopy Braille and the Discrete Structures book is E-Braille. Both were produced by the university I attended.

Can you send me a PM with your Email address? Post here once you've done so, so I can check my PM's.

We can arrange to ship the AI book to you and I'll get the E-Braille version of the Discrete Structures book to you once I dig it up.

I'll ship the AI book once you've been accepted into the CS program.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector