Re: Screaming Strike 2 -- One of the funniest audio arcade games!

I'm honestly not entirely sure, lol only advice I can give is mash, mash like you've never mashed before and try not to die. What helps a lot later is if you find a megaton punch, you can very easily get like 20 consecutive hits for a massive score bonus. I could paste that log of the 4 mill point game here, but that'd be very long.
Also I just noticed something after unlocking all the screams... there seem to be a few screams that were in the original version that didn't make it back into the new version. Was that an intentional thing? A couple screams also show up twice in the list.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector