Re: Audio Defence,papa sangre with zombies and weapons

@Aaron
We have 2 game modes.
In challenge mode, you have a preselected set of weapons and limited ammunition. The villain of the game, Doctor Bastard will throw zombies at you in different arenas. These are predefined levels where you will always fight the same zombies until you find the right strategy to defeat them. You will also be able to unlock stars in this mode if you are accurate or fast enough. This mode will be a little bit story-driven, as you always have Doctor Bastard at your side, who will help you and torment you at the same time. Your goal is to clear all the arenas in each world to unlock the next one, and ultimately become famous and gain access to the Zombie Arena, where a huge crowd will support you. We should have 30 challenges when we launch the game.

We also have an endless mode, where you fight random waves of zombies with unlimited ammo. As you defeat a wave, the next one will appear, and will be harder to beat. More waves will appear until you die, and they can contain a boss, which will probably give you a hard time... When you die, your score is posted to the game center, so you can see how you're doing compared to other players in the world... Of course, unlocking and upgrading weapons is more than recommended to increase your chances of surviving in endless mode !