tower defense and fleets

Greetings!
Since I love to optimize, I will ask two things in the same post, hoping it's not too confusing... I have been playing a bit of Towers of war, recently, and well I like that sort of games AAKA tower defense games... So, considering I am on Windows, and have an iphone too, is there anything else of that genre that I could play on my pc, or on my phone?
The second thing addresses the second part of the title of the post, lately I am in the mood of leading fleets of whatever type of vessel into conquest, growing it larger and larger and getting richer and richer and yes, all of this was born by playing an insane amount of echo quadrant. So I ask again, is there anything that would address my power hunger on that Sector as well?
Thank you all in advance!