Re: Issue with Tarzan Jr

I am the original author of Tarzan Junior. It was a project I made when I was 14, so about 15 years ago. Good times!

The game is a so called HTML application. This was a technology back in the day which enabled web developers to make their HTML and _javascript_ look and feel like a regular desktop application. To run it, you need a host program which, at least on older versions of Windows, used to be called mshta.exe. I don't have any direct steps for you to install the HTML application host, but that will at least give you a lead on how to Google further.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : christian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector