Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Yeah. That's an integer maximum value and if your coins pass that value, expect about -2147000000 coins for your player. Yeah dude I think I put the game grinding more than ten hours and worked fine. Just when I came to check my things out, I opened combat log and that was where my client died. Went not responding and never came back so I forcefully closed it and got what I lost by memory hacking which I really didn't like to do big_smile. oh by the way. There's another bug. in one of the tutorials where you press a switch and a scate board comes and hits one of those toy cars, if you summon a cat, the cat owns the scate board and if you don't have the grappling hook or summon another cat you can't get passed that wall

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector