SoniFight - Day of the Tentacle config update

Hi all,

I've updated the SoniFight Day of the Tentacle config to speak voice options. Previously I could only find pointers to numerical values for which speech option was highlighted so SoniFight would say things like "Speech option 0", "Speech option 1" when talking to people. However, I think I've now found suitable pointer chains to announce the actual text that the character will say, for example option 0 might be "Are you cold?", option 1 "Where'd you get that great hat?", option 2 "Well, see you later".

I haven't tested it beyond a few reboots and half a dozen different in-game conversations, but it seems to work pretty well. Also, I haven't updated SoniFight with a new release including this config quite yet (but one is in the pipe, 5 by 5).

If you'd like to give the updated Day of the Tentacle config a shot then you can do so by:

1.) Creating a new folder in your SoniFight/bin/x86/configs/ folder called "DotTR_test" or something, then
2.) Downloading the following config.xml file (Right-click and save) into it: config.xml.

If you give it a crack then please let me know how you get on.

Cheers!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector