Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

hi, I need help with some games.
1. watchmen: the end is nigh:
I got to a level that the place is surrounded by cops and the character need to activate the security system. I go up but there are no doors to it.
what should I do?
2. shank: I now at level 6 and I can't do the platforming, because when I jump up then I go right I fall down again. how to complete this level and get to the butcher boss?
3. sacred citadel: firstly I have managed to get to level 1.2, but now I can't do it again because when I kill the monster after the cutscene that the place is burned, I can't go to the right. what should I do?
4. karateka: I got to a part when there are no music to block the attack. how to block it?
I play all of this game on the pc.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak