It seems the main page of the forum is blank

I imagine people already know, but if somehow you don't I want to make you aware that when accessing forum.audiogames.net, the page is completely blank. Accessing index.php predictably does the same thing. You can still access the forum by using an existing topic link and then navigating by links and the combo box, but not by visiting forum.audiogames.net. And if you do know already as I asume? Out of curiosity what happened? big_smile