Re: Is a Heros Call worth it?

@1, I'll answer by saying I had the same question last year when I first came across AHC, especially since they didn't have a playable demo available to try and since rpg and magic type games generally aren't my cup of tea. What sold me on buying was Liam's great Youtube streams playing the game, don't remember which thread I found links to those in here. It's a nice change-of-pace game I enjoy when I'm tired of all the usual stuff I play, and the thing I enjoy most is that you can keep expanding your character's abilities even after you've completed the game and started a new one.