Re: The Blank Game, revived!

I don't think their's a way to lower the MP3's, but if they're too loud, I do have some backup battle songs that are much quieter. If you want the same ones, I can record them with Audacity and very easily lower the volume. About the battle with Sniper, it's completely optional, though you can gain a decent exp bonus if you win. Also I know I've said this before, but make sure you listen to ware you're supposed to go next. Their are orbes in the game that you have to destroy to proceed, but I made it so you can physically destroy them wich means you could miss parts of the story. The too major ones that I can think of are the orbe outside of math upgrade and the orbe in between exponents and math, but their might be others. Example of a time when you need to pay attention to the story: it says you need light magic, which means you must go and find the side road in between Pamboo and the small village ware you can get light magic before going to Exponents. The upgraded version of The Blank Game 1 fixes all these buggs, but I'm not posting that version unless I can remove all the personal content. Believe me, litterally the whole game is translated, even the system menu! Yes, the system menu could actually have been translated. Another orbe that will alou you to miss a lot of the story is the one outside of Math Upgrade. When it says go to the moonlight tower, I think the moonlight tower is on the main street. Go their first, and do not leave Math Upgrade until you've completed the moonlight tower.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector