Re: Paladin of the sky for the third time

Unlimited stats without cheating? How does that work? I don't know a lot about the postgame as I got bored with all those silly scrolls and the timing. I freely admit to having cheated those especially toward the end; and once you start doing that you quite literally take all the challenge out of the game. I'd dare say that's where all the game's challenge is. That and all the randomness. It got old fast.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector