Re: tinder?

Hookup culture makes me sad in general, since that's what the vast majority of people seem to want these days, and I'm not into that. More power to those who it works for, but, even though I've never had casual sex, I know I wouldn't find it fulfilling. I hate how most people seem to think that hookups make you more enlightened, though, and that the more you have, or even dates that don't necessarily lead to that but don't lead to a relationship either, the more emotionally balanced you are, and are more able to commit to a long-term relationship when the time comes. It stresses me out to no end, because, if I were to try and find someone, which luckily I have no desire to at this point, they very well may not be interested just because my views on that don't mesh with the mainstream. Almost all of my relationships have started out as close friendships, and I honestly don't think I could jump into bed with someone and never speak to them again, nor do I think I'd be compatible with someone who did that on a regular basis.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aaronespinozaca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector