Re: Blind musicians! we want your work in our upcoming game!

Haramir wrote:

Hello folks! Is there a maximum set of entries per person? I wanted to send a song I wrote but it is slightly below the requested duration. I wouldn't want to waste my chance if only one entry is allowed, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Haramir.

Hi Haramir
You can send as many as you want, but I prefer you will send the very best one! We are really looking for good music (and I can say that we already got two which were pretty good).

Don't worry about the duration, because we can loop it, or we can make it larger. Once the melody is good, doing it larger is kind of easy (kind of, but not really). Anyhow, if you want to take part, take your time. That is why we gave over one month time, so there is time enough to compose something new and great.

Hope you send us something!