Re: Online and multiplayer games?

I am hosting servers for Road to Rage, Three-D-Velocity, Scrolling Battles Pro, and the latest Sound RTS 1.2 Continuous 12 version. Connect to all of these using the address christopherw.me and default ports.

There really aren't a lot of multiplayer games which si a shame. Most require you to open ports which is not feasible. We used to have The Killer, but it looks the developer either refuses to bring it back online or cannot for whateer reason. I've tried contacting him offering to either host the server or show him how to use a really cheap Linux machine, but he hasn't responded to me. It looks like that's another game that's lost. I'd also like a central Crazy Party server mode. If it ends up coming out, you can bet I'll be hosting at least three instances to allow multiple groups to play simultaneously.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : taljazz24 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector