Re: Strategy For Beating The Oil Platform In Zombie Exodus:

Hi Dark.
Well I don't know what chapter it's on but it's in the third part the cathedral. The oil platform is timed and there is no way to decline it so you should probably get there eventually. I tried it the other day and got further until I got eaten by a whole bunch of zombies.

  • [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: office cubicles
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mr.jcury